We can accommodate requests for online meetings and location scouting,
and we can research locations using drones. Please contact us for more information.
We at Tachibana Transport Co., Ltd. and tuc Co., Ltd. are implementing the following initiatives concerning the protection of personal data such as customers’ names and addresses and the services they ask us to provide.
1. We comply with all laws, regulations, and best practices concerning personal data and do our utmost to safeguard our customers’ information.
2. We use customers’ personal data in an appropriate manner for the following purposes:
- ·We ask customers’ names so that we can identify them, for example when they ask us to perform a service.
- ·We use personal data to deliver requested materials, provide information about our services as necessary, and send greetings.
- ·We use personal data to provide other services.
- ·We use personal data to promote the sale of our services by media including phone, email, and postal mail and to send questionnaires and other materials.
3. To ensure that customers’ personal data is handled in an appropriate manner, we put in place internal rules and management structures, train employees, and take such steps as are appropriate to prevent personal data from being accessed in an unauthorized manner, lost, corrupted, altered, or leaked. We also work to safeguard personal data by reviewing those measures on an ongoing basis.
4. We may provide customers’ personal data to outside contractors or vendors in order to accomplish the purposes described above. When doing so, we take such steps as are appropriate and necessary, including choosing companies that are committed to protecting personal data and entering into agreements that require them to do so. We may provide personal data to government bodies such as courts or police departments when requested to do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
5. We accommodate requests from customers to correct or delete their data or to stop receiving information about our services. Contact information is provided below. Please contact us by email. Please note that we require identification before we are able to accommodate such requests.
Contact information for inquiries concerning personal data
Tachibana Transport Co., Ltd./tuc Co., Ltd.
104/103 Katsurakaminoimaicho, Nishikyo-ku, Kyoto 615-8007
Phone (Tachibana Transport):
Fax (Tachibana Transport and tuc): 075-392-7258